Thank you for your interest in our affiliate program please review the below terms and conditions before joining our program. From here on our is referred to as “Merchant” and the affiliate applying to the Merchant’s profile is referred to as “Affiliate”
Any violations of the below Terms & Conditions may result in the termination of affiliation and refund of commissions from 60 days prior to termination.
Your participating website(s) may not:
• Infringe on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other rights.
• Violate any law, rule, or regulation
• Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
• Clearly state the views are your own, you may not make any unsubstantiated claim about the product unless you have written permission from the company.
• Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography, or sexually explicit materials.
• Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
• Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert, or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
• Post on a coupon website
Linking to Website
Upon acceptance into the Merchant program, links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface. Your acceptance in our program means you agree to and abide by the following.
• You will only use linking code obtained from the Affiliate interface
• All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
• Your website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your website is our website or any part of our website, including, without limitation, framing of our website in any manner. You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
• Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited. This does not include using “out” redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
No PPC marketing is allowed.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited (i.e. www. [Merchant’s name]-coupons.com).
Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
E-mail must be sent on behalf of the Affiliate and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Merchant.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
• You are allowed to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically, you’re welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages.
• You are prohibited from posting your affiliate links on Merchant’s social media company pages, or any other affiliated site in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
• You are prohibited from running Facebook ads with Merchant’s company name.
• You are prohibited from creating a social media account that includes Merchant’s trademark in the page name and/or username.
• Incorrect, misleading, or false coupons whether written by you, your staff, or supplied by your readers are grounds to terminate our affiliation and reverse the last 90 days worth of commissions.
• You may not use misleading text on page titles, descriptions, buttons or images to imply you have a coupon or discount that does not exist.
We reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions.
You shall include a disclosure statement within any and all pages, blog/posts, or social media posts where affiliate links for our affiliate program are posted as an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that we are compensating you for your review or endorsement. If you received the product for free from us for review, this also must be clearly stated in your disclosure.
Disclosures must be made as close as possible to the claims.
Disclosures should be placed above the fold; scrolling should not be necessary to find the disclosure. Pop-up disclosures are prohibited.
Useful link: https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/media-resources/truth-advertising/advertisement-endorsements